We Are an Extension of Your Eyes and Ears!
Let's start out with a little company history. Inhouse Security Service, Inc. in San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara Counties, California was founded in 1989 by Grant Withey and his son, Shawn Withey. They've lived in the central coast area all their lives, and during this time, they've experienced a lot of change and growth in the area. Grant, having served in the Navy Special Forces and having experience in law enforcement, knew that along with such growth and changes, the unwanted crimes would also come. So Grant and Shawn decided to join citizens and local law enforcement in the fight to help preserve the safety and security for all that live and visit the Central Coast, by founding Inhouse Security Service.
After the loss of Grant Withey in 2006, Shawn Withey son has continued to expand Inhouse Security Service into a LLC and now into a Corporation to continue to be the leading private security officer provider in the California Central Coast area. We offer the most professional, fully equipped and trained security officers for foot or mobile patrol services to residential communities, special events, commercial properties, retail establishments, local and federal governments, and industrial and manufacturing facilities.
Inhouse Security Service, Inc. is dedicated to developing and implementing specialized security enforcement programs for every client. We also provide superior service in a cost-efficient manner. Our commitment to professional quality security service is unequal and unmatched. With our professional security personnel,we are a leader in setting the industry standard for excellence!
Our security team's commitment to excellence in service is what makes us a leader in the private security industry. Our service begins with our employees. Our well-chosen, unequaled and dedicated security officers are our most valuable asset. We are committed to hiring high-caliber professional officers who are intelligent and dedicated. Candidates are carefully selected to meet the high expectations of our company and clients. Ongoing training and quality assurance measures ensure that Inhouse Security Service, Inc. officers are among the industry's finest.
Inhouse Security Service, Inc. takes pride in providing a level of security service that exceeds our client's expectations. Our Quality Assurance Service Program is designed to ensure that every client receives the highest level of performance and satisfaction. Our Quality Assurance Service Program is a continual process that includes comprehensive security programs customized for each client, regular quality evaluations, and client feedback. Quality assurance security inspections, ongoing training, and emergency response drills ensure that our officers are meeting the high-level service expectations set by Inhouse Security Service, Inc.
Our comprehensive Quality Assurance Program allows Inhouse Security Service, Inc. clients to enjoy the peace of mind they deserve.
Excellence In Service
Every Security Situation is Unique
Inhouse Security Service, Inc. establishes partnerships with each client by crafting a unique and customized program to fulfill their individual security needs. With our security management team's 30 years of experience in the field and unequaled personnel, we can develop a program that will consistently meet or exceed your security protection needs.
Our clients benefit from our advanced technology and methods. Our security management team will select the right personnel for your site. Our 24/7 and 365 days a year supervisors will randomly conduct site checks in unique fully equipped marked patrol vehicles, which will also help detour the unwanted passers-by.
Inhouse Security Services, Inc. personnel work standards and ethics are so high that only about three out of 10 applicants make it through the interviewing process. Along with every officer's special training in gang control, loss prevention, terrorism awareness, and public relations, you can be sure that your property is in good hands.
We may not be the lowest in price, but we can stand behind our company as being among the best in the field of private security.
Give us a call! (805) 238-7728 or (805) 782-9624
Excellence with Inhouse Security Service, Inc. Because Excellence is Expected!
We don't want to just fill your space with a uniformed body; we care. We are experienced professionals who will eliminate the chances of any unnecessary or uneasy situations that may arise. Security has to be effective to be worth your while. Inexperienced personnel will just make things more confusing and can even promote an unwanted situation.
We do not employ security guards in our company; we only employ security officers.
Avoiding the cliché of the sleeping security guard is difficult, but it's one that our company will not tolerate. If you have ever had this unfortunate experience, you will want to talk to us.
Some Benefits Over Other Company:
- The only security company respected and referred by local law enforcement agencies since 1989.
- Combined experience of over thirty years in the security industry.
- History in the field of law enforcement.
- Custom unique security plan for every client.
- All company officers are state licensed and screened by the Department of Justice.
- Continuous training of all security personnel.
- Fully equipped and capable, not just a belt and a flashlight.
- Well-fitted and pressed uniforms. We like to take pride in our appearance as well as in the job that we perform.
Security officers in this day and age need to provide more than just observing and reporting.
- We are experts in all fields of private security, including terrorism awareness.
- Over 30 years' experience in controlling 7 major gangs in the central California area.
- 24-hour field supervisors in our unique fully equipped marked vehicles for inspecting all accounts and to help detour the unwanted.
We Thank You for Visiting Our Site and Look Forward to Serving You!
Information You Should Know
Thinking About Contracting Private Security?
Not all Private Security Companies are equal. We believe that we are the most effective and qualified company for your money. Check other companies, and when you do, ask these questions below and you will see how far behind other companies are from Inhouse Security Service, Inc.:
- Does the company have valid and sufficient liability coverage, workers compensation, a valid private patrol operators license, and unemployment policies in effect? You might be surprised to find that a lot of companies don't.
- Are your security programs custom created and mandated throughout the contract?
- Is there a fail-safe monitoring system available that reports in real time and can be monitored 24 hours a day?
- Are all security officers health screened and alcohol and drug-free, have no criminal records, and properly licensed?
- Are all security officers professionally trained before assignment?
- Is there a continuing training program for all security officers, supervisors, managers, and executives?
- Are all security officers inspected on post daily?
- Will the company maintain and report your events daily?
- Are there standby officers on duty or riding with field supervisors in the event there is a last minute call off?
- If needed, are additional security officers immediately available at the contracted rate?
- Are the president and all executives available to you?
- Is the company career oriented?
- Is there a total quality management program in effect?
- Is the company totally computerized and able to supply instant data about your contract from the exact location a security officer was at any given time and to how many incidents in all possible categories?
If you received a no from any of the above questions, then you should stop throwing your money away and give us a call - (805) 238-7728 or 782-9624.
We are a full-service provider with immediate emergency response 24/7, 365 days a year. With a fully licensed, insured, and bonded workforce.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Sick Pay / Vacation Pay / Health Benefits and 401K available
- Must pass Power to Arrest exam required by the state of California.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check from the Department of Justice.
- Must be age 18 or older, per state minimum age requirements.
- Skilled in generating trust and respect from clients, coworkers, and the community.
- Skilled in observing and noticing unusual circumstances or items which would reasonably suggest a problem.
- Skilled in observing people to detect evasiveness, suspicious actions or statements, hidden items in clothing, overt acts of aggression or challenge, or being under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Ability to read sufficiently to understand procedure manuals and basic written instructions.
- Ability to clearly write the necessary information from an incident or investigation to convey full meaning and assessment of the scenario, cause, and outcomes.
- Ability to be rational and calm in stressful, surprising, and problematic situations — not letting emotions direct actions.
- Ability to verbally diffuse situations and effectively resolve issues.
- Have reliable transportation and willing to work weekends and graveyard shifts.
For Career Opportunity, please contact us at (805) 238-7728 or (805) 782-9624.
Call Us Today At ♦ (805) 238-7728
Corporate Office Hours Only:
Mon - Fri: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Mon - Fri: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Security Team Works 24/7
24-Hour Emergency Service (805) 782-7624
24-Hour Emergency Service (805) 782-7624